welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

unfair or not

as u seen the title it abaout unfair or not...
i think ol that happen in this world are fair no word unfair becase Allah is adil....

like yana...mayb sometimes i think my life feel with worst thing but i'm think it's was wrong all that happen in this world have their own reason n the goodnes...like i feel when my mom pass away when i was 12year old...i feel that i lose someething that realy mean n berharga in my life...i felt lonly at the same..many dugaan come to me bertubi tubi without stop...i got to change school at there i dun have anyfriend but ALLah help me Allah gave a best friend that realy love me until now it's was
naqiah


but Allah IS ADIL like i said..at form one i have a problem in my class,all the girls un that class very eseair to jelous n dengki...so i tnink i cannot stand in that class but Allah gave me a nice n friendly friend that realy care bout us...it was
yuhannes

and after i'm form 2 i lost my best freind in form 1..but Allah give me onather one best friend that i ever had in this world..it gave me
fatin

next at form 3 again i loast my friend fatin cause we not the same class anymore but i got a new lubly n sweet n also cleever freind
Aina n Mashie..

at form 4 again i lost them,and now i get haifaa as my best freind the friend that close with

..well what i just said Allah always Adil every time i felt lonely Allah gave me friends or someone to be with me :)
so DOn't ever thing oll that happen in this world is unfair...:)

and my other friend thanks for bring me a colourfull in my life
i love all of u







thanks Allah coz still give space to have my happinest n bring me such a lovely person in my life....
now i become more stronger because all the thinds that happen to us espicially semuer dugaan yg kita dapat..iia mematangkan lagi kita dan menambahkan lagi kekuatan dan ketabahan n semgat di dalam diri kita...terima kasih to all my lovely family my caring n loving father,my loving n handsome brother,my sweet n nice sister,my funny n cutie lil bro  for bring my happines in my life..
saranghaeyo


sorry agak boring citer niyh coz it's about my hard time..n bi spelling is bad too


thx 4 read anyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment