welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

i'm free!yahoo...

aneyong

yeah anywhere i do with all my best and i have do what i said2 to all that i will fight with my bhook n never on9 fb,freindster,ms,twitter and blogg...yeah i done it until my exame done! with full of determine i done it...








but i known that my fault coz i din't read the question carefully... but i have do my best!..^^ that all i can say..
but i feel so shine when my freind ask me about it..hhuhu..

well i better swicth off my mounth..i will never tell them about my score i known is so embarrasing when teacher call our name and mark if we get a verry bad mark...rite?
well better we swicht off our mouth..
well stop saying about my test it have past..just wait what score i get.. yeah with full of patience
hope the others is okeyh 

ok let's start about my oppa!

hyu jung oppa! srangheyo!

actually i saw him in boy over flower but it not so handsome like in playfull kiss! i like that story so much^^
he look more charming on that face...huhuhu the gurl so lucky coz can act with him...

bae sung ju..(am i rite..:P 4get the name de)

anywher that wwhy i wanna learn at korea soo much to see oppa! nyahaha
 both of them are kawaii ne!
sweet copple..
such a cute de..


saranghaeyo!
even in myslep i still cannot 4get u..
my sis open this story when i was exame and always wish to watch it..but have book that waiting for me in my room...huhuhu
he has appear in my dream 4 two time..nyahaha

oww so cute



xoxo

 bye2 hope u all enjoy reading


written by:












No comments:

Post a Comment