welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

something shy me

ahehehehehe malu..tajuk asas..huhuhu sejak minggu niyh yana jadi agak mengong sbb minggu exame subjek penin2 semue...uhuhuhu..it start at that day when i found his fb..aheheheh..i have add him,he start chat with me..feel happy and i continue chat..dunno why my hand keep typing a stupid question for him n finally it's stop with no respone when i'm said something agak kasar mayb..feel said trus unfreind ingt msg boleyh dihapuskan xp x..adoi..lpas trlalu buntu yana trus tuka nama  kps someone else n add him back it work but untill now still scare to message him..i think just wanna forget him...agak memalukan prkara niyh..now he look me weird ==''

okeyh second day perkara yang AMAT MEMALUKAN
adoi..kat libary when i,ina,uhannes,sal at libry 4 study group..i feel want to PU so ask my friend to companny me..then..ahehehehe my hand was gatai n go for whitebord take a maker n write on it..my friend at out calling me''cepatla yana nak g xnak tinggal kang'' aq pon jawb''okeyh'' dan terus membuka langkah pertma tanpa disedari aq tersepak tonggol white bord...debuk..buah nangka..eh saia kecik ja buah manggis jatuh..ahehehehe kawn2 saia x habis gelak until i back from toilet they still laughfing at me n i know it was funny..*write this entire with laughfing* that day so unforget day for me..a funniest day n hari yg memalukan..ahehehe

today:
i and my friend yuhannes..home lately again or in sarawak we call balik akhir...so she ask me to go to toilet again..on the way walk back from toilet again my legs spilt and hampir2 terjatuh..hahahah again..funny..my friend keep laughfing again..but i'm happy with my spotan things i can make them laughfing n smile :) hehehehe

that all

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment