welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

the better day^^

yeah..as u read on the top...the better day..
yeup a better day..
today is my birthday..^^ hehe 5/5/1995 haha that why i like no.5..hahkhaka..
sifir yg pertama i can hafal pon 5..hakhak..
yeah as usual all people will get their best day on their birthday rite..
just like me^^
all my freind sang a song when i reach at school..u all so sweet i will remember all of it..muaxhh i think some of theme hve forget my birthday.. tq 4 remember it...
and my best freind make me a special present..it so cute my dearest freind thanks a lot n thank to all my family cause make today ish my best day..and also sal cos set my birthday on your phone to remember it..u all bring  1000 makna 4 me...
yeah this year i celebrate my birthday at my grandma house..it more happening^^ than at my house..
so happy i can share my happenes with all my lovely and sweetest person^^
tq 4 my dady cause make today b a special day for me..belanja we all ate and by me a cake..tq^^
i love  u all^^




No comments:

Post a Comment