welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

test one is coming...

no!!!!

test one is chasing me..
i not ready yet..
book i even touch it.just agama huhuk..

so rite now i must to stop updaqte my blog and playing enternet..wa~
just two days more..
okeyh go yana..
lets started by now..
i must work hard 4 my first test must get all A
chaqyok..
yeah must fight with book hiyak!
yeah! ready set go!



you can doit yana..
first reading agama smpai habis dulu than go to sej..
what sej..huhu every time i open the book feel so lazy n sleepy..
so lazy..



than additional math..
argh it maKE ME CRAZY playing with number..my weaknes..

and chemistry with physic still playing with number..hah..tired


well anywhere i must start now for my spm..let's read book now..yeah..
i'm study rite now ok..

must keep study to get succes in my life yeah all A is my target..

chayok!

wish me all da best ok..


xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment