welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

perkra yg yana benci!

there have many things i hate in mylife!
some of it is:


1) person that did not fulfill promises...i realy hate it!
2) freind that dosen't care about his/her freind when he had in troble...he/she gave many reason..he sick and tired n whateve! arghh...
3) waiting 4 a long time it make me realy hot!




3)freind that follow his freind in all da times...
4) person that just hope an answer from other people or from teacher when doing their work!
5) people that arrogant..like one boy in my classmate many people hate him..
6) person that dose'nt hear when i was talk with us...
7)person that unnderistimate on me
8) people that distrube me when i'm doing my work...

that all 

to make me do not hate u.. don't do the things i hate..ok..^^

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment