welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

i have made tweeter...:)

hehehehe seen above i have made tweeter..coz i wanna tweet with kevin n other kpop star..hahaha*mcm depa nk bals* T_T huhuh i'm felt seul peu da (sad) well..i'm actually a korea fanatik tau..ahehehe so dun get mad on me if i'm lil bit bored coz i'm always talk about korea..hahaha..anywhere i have many post to post here..all i do on bulan 11 xp x sempt nk update n lazy to wait the pic loading..huhuhu..but no worry seen this day i'm just infront of my lappy all day..i will upload it soon mayb this afternoon..i will update about my bowling day,homestay walk,n date with my old lovely friend...hehehe..well need to go now..thx for always visited my blog..anyeong..

No comments:

Post a Comment