welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

shopping time!^____________^

last tuesday i went to pasific wit my lovely parent just me only because my brother stay at asrama..so mcm anak tunggal la..but best gak haha what we want i can get:P but sometime lil bit bored  no one to talk n joke..huhu so sad T__T so let's continue about my shopping^^yeah what i do there? ofcoure shopping so many beautiful cloth..my eye was catch by many beautiful blouse..i can make any choose to take one of all beautiful and cute blouse..i try 5 blouse but only choose one because the prize is so expensive so i take the hingher one haha u all wanna known how much it is? it 109.90 but i get an offer about 80above..haha..but i have a great time at that day!
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment