welcum

Photobucket

annyeonghaseyo! koniciwa!^^

annyeonghaseyo!
hye you all it's me serra yana... actually i'm just creat this blog..so still new..so i hope all of u can teach me about editing blog n so on... i'm a freindly person..^^ so click follower to know me more..hehe Photobucket
glitter-graphics.com Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

about me^^


my name is farliana..freinds just call me yana while my family call me sara..^^
i got the name sara because when i was small i'm was cry without stop so my sis of my grandma said that farliana  not a suitable name for me so they change it to sarra and i stop cry aftter they call sara :P hehe
well i just 16 year old but still 15 till this 5 mei^^ i will going crazy when i see all cute pink things..nyahaha ^U^..all of it look so cute^3^ i'm just a normal girl..i'm a freindly person but just in ciber world but in real life not so much-_-
that all bout me and nice to meet all...^___________^actually i creat this blog to sell t-shirt and cupcake....hehe:P well mayb it take time to make my shops because liltle bit busy this year so when i have open it don't forget to order at me^^
i will make a komik story to at here if u like to read komik u can read at my blog creat by my ownself because i'm a good in drawing anime..hehe^^
that all for now thanks...
Arigato
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment